Our Aim at Unique Counties
"To promote local, independent businesses and attractions by compiling a 'unique' directory of members, whilst at the same time offering support and advice for these members."
Our Environmental Policy
At Unique Counties we have a commitment to continuously improve our environmental policy, and we recognise the need to comply with relevant environmental legislation as a minimum level of performance. Everyone at Unique Counties is educated and trained in environmental issues and the environmental effects of our activities. Reviewing our progress of environmental performance on a regular basis will ensure that we achieve our high set of standards.
"How do we become a member?"
The easiest way to become a member is to write to us, telling us a little about you and your business/attraction, as well as leaving your contact details so we can get back to you?
"How much does it cost to become a member?"
We have several different ways of paying for membership to join Unique Counties. These vary from a monthly fee, an annual fee and a life-time membership depending on which ever suits your needs and situation.
Our Terms and Conditions
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Unique Counties reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to Unique Counties by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. Unique Counties can not guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- None of the content of this website will form any part of any contract between us or constitutes an offer by us.
- Unique Counties shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Unique Counties accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- We have not tested all content, software feature or links found on any sites linked to and do not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability or reliability of any of them or any of the material contained in them.
- Users must take their own precautions to ensure what is selected for use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- Whilst Unique Counties endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Unique Counties will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Unique Counties endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Unique Counties does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- We believe the contents to be true and accurate as at the date of writing but can give no assurances or warranty regarding the accuracy, currency or applicability of any of the contents in relation to specific situations and particular circumstances.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions for Members
- Members are obliged to meet certain criteria that are deemed to give a business “unique” property.
- Unique Counties reserves the right to refuse potential members without reason.
- We also reserve the right to remove members with reason, although by bringing the Unique Counties name into disrepute will automatically lead to eviction.
- Membership fees are non-refundable once accepted.